License Renewal Date: Biennial
CPE Reporting Period: Last day of birth month in odd/even year based on birth year
- 80 Total CPE Hours
- 4 Ethics CPE Hours
- 40 Technical CPE Hours (includes: Accounting/Auditing, Fraud, Government, Ethics, Other Technical)
- Max. 40 Non-Technical CPE Hours
- 2 Regulatory Review every 6 years
- 20 Annual CPE Hours [Effective 1/1/2012]
- 12 Technical Annual [Effective 1/1/2012] (includes: Accounting/Auditing, Fraud, Government, Ethics, Other Technical)
Non-Technical CPE Hours are limited to 40 hours.
- Do you engage in planning, directing, conducting substantial portions of field work, or reporting on financial or compliance audits of a government agency?
If Yes: 24 Government CPE Hours 4 Fraud CPE Hours [Effective 1/31/2014]
- Do you engage in planning, directing, approving, performing substantial portions of the work, or reporting on an audit, review, compilation or attestation services on a non-governmental entity?
If Yes: 24 Accounting/Auditing CPE Hours 4 Fraud CPE Hours [Effective 1/31/2014]
- To track your CPE Compliance, please enter your birth date.
New licensees must complete 20 hours of CPE for each 6-month period from the date of issuance to license expiration date. If required to take Govt or A&A hours, you must complete 6 hours in the appropriate subject as part of the 20 hours. If fewer than 80 hours is needed, the 8 hour fraud and 4 hour ethics requirements do not apply.
Initial License Requirements
- 20 Total CPE Hours in every 6 months
- 6 Government CPE Hours in every 6 months
- 6 Accounting/Auditing CPE Hours in every 6 months
- 40 Max. Non-Technical CPE Hours