License Renewal Date: Biennial in Odd Years
CPE Reporting Period: July 1 - June 30
- 80 Total CPE Hours
- Max. 24 SS format
- 4 Delaware Specific Ethics CPE Hours
- 8 Accounting/Auditing CPE Hours [Effective 1/1/2011]
- 8 Taxation CPE Hours [Effective 1/1/2011]
- 36 Tax or A&A CPE Hours [Effective 1/1/2011] (includes: Taxation, Accounting/Auditing)
Self-Study CPE Hours is limited to 24 hours.
If initial license was issued at least one year (but less than two years) before the renewal date, 40 CPE hours are required. If issued less than one year, no CPE is required.
Initial License Requirements
- 40 Total CPE Hours in every 12 months
- 24 Max. SS format
- 4 Accounting/Auditing CPE Hours in every 12 months
- 4 Taxation CPE Hours in every 12 months
- 18 Tax or A&A CPE Hours in every 12 months