The nation’s top federal tax resource, the U.S. Master Tax Guide® (2019) , has been updated to provide complete and reliable guidance on the historic Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, as well as pertinent federal taxation changes that affect 2018 returns. Virtually all taxpayers are impacted by the changes to the U.S. tax structure, with individual taxpayers and businesses witnessing the most significant changes. By having access to the most sought-after resource on the market, you will gain a complete understanding of updated tax law explanations and will receive guidance on the major tax reform provisions. The U.S. Master Tax Guide was meticulously researched to cover today’s federal tax law and was expertly-written to help identify tax planning opportunities, ensure accuracy when filing taxes, maximizes your knowledge of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and serve as a quick reference guide when providing tax services to your business or clients.
The U.S. Master Tax Guide (2019) includes:
• Updated explanations covering the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018, and the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018
• Complete coverage of post-tax reform guidance, including transition tax, qualified business income deduction, bonus depreciation, and GILTI
• Reorganized to reflect new tax structure under Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
• Guidance on Section 199A Qualified Business Income Deduction and latest IRS regulations
• State-by-state summaries of the new provisions state legislatures have adopted in response to tax reform
• Popular Quick Tax Facts card that can be detached for at-glance reference to key tax figures and other often referenced amounts used in preparing 2018 income tax returns
• NEW FEATURE! Summaries of responses to Tax Cuts and Jobs Act by state taxing authorities
U.S. Master Tax Guide (2019) is also available in an eBook format which you can download to your computer instantly.