License Renewal Date: Biennial
CPE Reporting Period: July 1 - June 30
- 80 Total CPE Hours
- 4 Professional Conduct / Ethics CPE Hours [Effective 1/1/2009]
- Max. 16 Non-Technical Subjects CPE Hours
- 24 Annual CPE Hours
Non-Technical CPE Hours are limited to 16 hours. This includes Personal Development and Social Environment of Business.
First time licensees must comply with the CPE requirements from the date of issuance of the license on a prorated basis of 3-1/3 CPE hours per month, including the month of issuance, until June 30 of the first renewal period. The 24 hour annual CPE requirement is prorated at 2 CPE hours per month, including the month of issuance.
Initial License Requirements
- 3.33 Total CPE Hours in every 1 months
- 2 Annual CPE Hours in every 1 months
- 16 Max. Non-Technical Subjects CPE Hours