2023 Federal Tax Update (Full-Day Webinar) (Completed)
Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Instructor: Bradley Burnett
||7:00am Pacific Time
8:00am Mountain Time
9:00am Central Time
10:00am Eastern Time
||8 hours for CPAs
8 hours Federal Tax Updates for CTEC
8 hours Federal Tax Law Updates for EAs and OTRPs
Join Bradley Burnett, J.D., LL.M., as he delivers up-to-the-day changes in federal tax law. The course, delivered at a brisk pace and with humor, is designed to meet the needs of the tax planner and return preparer by identifying and responsibly exploring recent important tax developments impacting the upcoming filing season.
Partial credit will not be awarded for attendees that are not present for the entirety of the webinar.
This course is excluded from the following subscription programs:
Value Pass, Self-Study Package, Webinar Package, Self-Study & Webinar Package, and Firm Package.
Who Should Attend
Return preparers, tax planners, and taxpayers desiring to keep up with late breaking tax developments.
- Major provisions of recently enacted (and newly effective) federal tax legislation
- Recent important court cases, regulations, rulings and related developments affecting individuals, investment, real estate, estates and trusts
- Recent important court cases, regulations, rulings and related developments affecting businesses, C and S corporations, partnerships, businesses and estates and trusts
- Income, employment and estate and gift taxes
- IRS activity impact on planners and preparers
- Quiet year in the federal tax law? There's no such thing anymore
- Recognize new federal tax developments and how they apply to both individuals and businesses
NASBA Field of Study
Taxes (8 hours)
Basic understanding of federal taxation.