Auditing for Revenue Recognition (Completed)
Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Instructor: Robert K Minniti
||9:00am Pacific Time
10:00am Mountain Time
11:00am Central Time
12:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
Are you up to speed on the new recognition standards and the audit procedures to use to ensure your audit client is compliant with the new revenue recognition standards?
This course is designed for individuals who would like to obtain a basic understanding of auditing for revenue recognition or who would like to review the standards. We will review the revenue recognition standards and the audit procedures for auditing revenue recognition.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, internal auditors, CIAs, external auditors, managers, CFOs and others responsible for revenue recognition decisions.
- New recognition standards and the audit procedures
- Ensure your audit client is compliant with the new revenue recognition standards
- Basic understanding of auditing for revenue recognition
- Review the revenue recognition standards
- Review audit procedures for auditing revenue recognition
- Identify revenue recognition requirements
- Identify revenue recognition audit procedures
NASBA Field of Study
Auditing (2 hours)