2019 Federal Tax Update for Business (Full-Day Webinar) (Completed)
Date: Friday, November 22, 2019
Instructor: Bradley Burnett
||7:00am Pacific Time
8:00am Mountain Time
9:00am Central Time
10:00am Eastern Time
||8 hours for CPAs
8 hours Federal Tax Law Updates for EAs and OTRPs
8 hours Federal Tax Updates for CTEC
This built-from-scratch seminar delivers up-to-the-day changes in federal tax law. The course, delivered at a brisk pace and with humor, is designed to meet the needs of the tax planner and return preparer by identifying and responsibly exploring recent important tax developments.
Partial credit will not be awarded for attendees that are not present for the entirety of the webinar.
This course is excluded from the following subscription programs:
Value Pass, Self-Study Package, Webinar Package, Self-Study & Webinar Package, and Firm Package.
Who Should Attend
All CPAs, EAs, tax preparers and other tax professionals who advise clients and prepare federal income tax returns.
- Major provisions of recently enacted (and newly effective) federal tax legislation
- Recent important court cases, regulations, rulings and related developments affecting businesses, C and S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, cost recovery and IRS practice
- Income taxes
- Quiet year in the federal tax law? There's no such thing anymore
- How Congress and the President stirred the pot and added to the pile this time
- IRS activity impact on planners and preparers
- The most important and cutting edge new federal tax developments
- Identify new federal tax developments affecting business
NASBA Field of Study
Taxes (8 hours)
Basic understanding of federal income taxation concepts.