Federal Tax Update (Full-Day Webinar) (Completed)
Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Instructor: Greg White
||7:00am Pacific Time
8:00am Mountain Time
9:00am Central Time
10:00am Eastern Time
||8 hours for CPAs
8 hours Federal Tax Law Updates for EAs and OTRPs
8 hours Federal Tax Updates for CTEC
More than ever, this year promises to be one with lots of questions from your clients. How much has changed after the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)? What questions are not answered yet by the IRS?
CCH CPELink Webinars will help you through the uncertainty with this eight-hour CPE webinar taught by Greg White, CPA. This course will spend half a day on the latest developments in individual taxation and half a day on the things you must know to complete partnership, S corp, and C corp returns for 2019. This fast-paced program will highlight legal and regulatory developments as well as give you a head start on those 2019 returns that will include the changes from TCJA.
Partial credit will not be awarded for attendees that are not present for the entirety of the webinar.
This course is excluded from the following subscription programs:
Value Pass, Self-Study Package, Webinar Package, Self-Study & Webinar Package, and Firm Package.
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act latest developments
- Regulatory developments from the IRS
- Rule changes, court decisions and other developments that will affect 2019 returns
- IRS Guidance for Sec. 199A issued in January 2019
- Where did those charitable deductions go?
- Explain the latest developments in individual taxation for 2019
- Explain the latest developments in business taxation for 2019
- Demonstrate TCJA impact on business returns--Section 199A and more
- Prepare accurate 2019 individual and business tax returns
NASBA Field of Study
Taxes (8 hours)
Basic understanding of federal income taxation concepts.