Money Laundering (Completed)
Date: Monday, August 26, 2019
Instructor: Robert K Minniti
||9:00am Pacific Time
10:00am Mountain Time
11:00am Central Time
12:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
Spot Money Laundering Clues and Devise Effective Internal Controls
We have all heard of money laundering but did you ever wonder how it works? This course is designed to review the issue of money laundering.
Learn From Actual Case Studies
Experienced instructor Robert Minniti will provide examples of actual money laundering cases during this two-hour CPE webinar so participants can understand how these frauds are being committed and how they were uncovered. We will review various methodologies for detecting money laundering schemes and will discuss developing internal controls to help prevent and detect money laundering schemes. We will review some of the legal issues involved in money laundering and how this could affect your business.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, CFEs, CFFs, MAFFs, CGMAs, CMAs, CIAs, CFOs, CEOs, business owners, business managers, internal auditors, external auditors, corporate accountants, government accountants and risk management personnel.
- Examples of actual money laundering cases
- How frauds are being committed and uncovered
- Review various methodologies for detecting money laundering schemes
- Internal controls to help prevent and detect
- Legal issues involved in money laundering
- Identify methodologies for detecting money laundering
- Design internal controls to prevent and detect money laundering
NASBA Field of Study
Accounting (1 hour), Auditing (1 hour)