Tax Updates for Businesses - 12/08/2021 (11AM EST) (Currently Unavailable)
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Instructor: Barbara Weltman
||8:00am Pacific Time
9:00am Mountain Time
10:00am Central Time
11:00am Eastern Time
||1 hour for CPAs
1 hour Federal Tax Law Updates for EAs and OTRPs
1 hour Federal Tax Updates for CTEC
Continued concerns about the pandemic and the economy triggered many changes in tax rules and tax professionals need to take action to optimize the tax picture for business clients. The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, the American Rescue Plan Act, and other legislation have affected your clients and there are many questions that still need to be sorted out for future planning purposes.
This one-hour CPE session presented by, experienced practitioner and instructor, Barbara Weltman, J.D. will provide an update on critical year-end tax steps for your business clients.
This course is excluded from the following subscription programs:
Value Pass, Self-Study Package, Webinar Package, Self-Study & Webinar Package, and Firm Package.
This course is excluded from all subscription packages.
Who Should Attend
All CPAs, EAs, and other tax professionals who advise business clients on federal tax issues.
- What's new for 2021 returns
- Special actions in light of APRA and other new legislation
- Tax rules that will or could change for 2022 and beyond
- Preview of new forms and schedules to be filed for 2021 returns
- Last-minute tax actions
- Identify how to explain latest developments in federal taxation for businesses
- Recognize how to apply recent developments to year-end tax planning
NASBA Field of Study
Taxes (1 hour)
Basic understanding of federal income taxation for businesses.