Live Webinars: Interactive and Convenient
Live webinars are the most convenient way to earn your CPE. You get coverage of today’s hot topics—usually presented in 100 minutes (2 CPE hours)—an easy length to fit into your schedule. You get a high quality, interactive course with expert instructors. Plus you have the flexibility to log in from anywhere and there is no test required. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Live webinars allow you to:
- Listen to a knowledgeable instructor present a live broadcast
- View PowerPoint slides synced with the presentation
- Download all materials associated with the course ahead of time
- Ask the instructor a question via “chat”
- Earn CPE credit without taking a test
- Receive your certificate of completion immediately following the event
- Have access to the archived webinar for up to three months after the live event at no extra charge
It is easy to participate in a webinar!
- First - test your computer system and ensure that your computer meets the system requirements necessary to have a successful webinar experience.
- Review the list of upcoming webinars. Click on any webinar title above to read the full course description.
- Select individual or group attendance; add the webinar event to your shopping cart, sign in to the secure area, and enter your payment information.
- For quick tips on registering for and attending a webinar, view the Live Webinar and Attending as a Group videos.
CPE Credit/Sponsor Numbers
CCH CPELink live webinars qualify as live CPE in all states for CPAs, CMAs, EAs, OTRPs, and CFPs. See CPE Credit page for complete sponsor information.
Need to cancel?
If you are unable to attend a webinar, you may cancel up to the scheduled time of the event and receive a full refund.
When cancelling an individual webinar purchased with discounted package pricing, your original savings will be forfeited.
Download Full Webinar Course Listing: PDF | Excel