Monthly Tax Update (December)
Date: Wednesday, December 27, 2023
Instructor: Annette Nellen
||12:00pm Pacific Time
1:00pm Mountain Time
2:00pm Central Time
3:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
2 hours Federal Tax Law Updates for EAs and OTRPs
2 hours Federal Tax Updates for CTEC
These monthly update webinars provide an opportunity to stay on top of developments that directly and indirectly affect your clients and practice. The focus is on key guidance from legislation, tax agencies and the courts that represent new interpretations, as well as guidance on new laws.
Join tax expert, Annette Nellen, as she emphasizes the updates most relevant to individuals and small businesses. This course will cover federal developments and issues, as well as key state and multistate changes likely to have a broad impact. We encourage you to register each month to stay on top of the constant change in tax guidance, build a strong foundation for tax planning, and identify possible practice development areas.
Who Should Attend
Practitioners at all levels looking for a way to efficiently stay on top of key federal and state developments of most relevance to individuals and small businesses.
- Updates on the Build Back Better bill as it continues to be modified and move through Congress
- Taxpayer First Act e-filing changes and proposed regs
- COVID-19 tax updates including revenue procedures on PPP loan forgiveness and expenses
- More 2021 tax form updates
- IRS proposed regs for issuers (and recipients) of Forms 1095-B and 1095-C
- Recent rulings on income, deductions, IRAs, property transactions, FBAR penalties, and more
- Practice and procedure updates
- Year end reminders
- And more
- Identify key developments from legislatures, tax agencies and the courts
- Recognize law changes that may affect your clients and your practice
NASBA Field of Study
Taxes (2 hours)
Basic understanding of tax preparation.