- Registrations for each webinar will be taken up to the start of each program. We reserve the right to substitute speakers in the case of instructor illness. In the event that we must cancel a webinar, all, registrants will be notified immediately and given the opportunity to either transfer their registration to another webinar or obtain a refund. For all webinars/webinars that are recorded, participants will have access to the recording for three months following the live webinar. Partial credit will not be awarded for attendees that are not present for the entirety of the webinar. In addition credit will not be awarded if an attendee does not answer all of the polling questions. Additional credit will not be awarded due to the instructor presenting over the allotted time.
- If you wish to earn credit for a self-study course must complete the program within one year from date of enrollment or purchase. Certificates of completion may be accessed and printed immediately upon receiving a passing grade. Most courses have a minimum passing score of 70%. Test-takers will not be provided feedback on failed exams. Upon achieving a passing score, test-takers will be notified of the correct answers to the questions missed.
Unlimited Webinar Pass Policies
- Subscription is valid for one (1) year from date of purchase.
- You may attend any live webinar scheduled during your subscription period, and included in your subscription.
- The Unlimited Webinar Pass purchased is for your individual use and is non-transferable. (For unlimited CPE for your whole firm, see the Unlimited Firm Pass.)
- Exam Review webinars are excluded from the Unlimited Webinar Pass program.
- Registrations for each webinar will be taken up to the start time of the program.
- When you select automatic renewal, your Unlimited Webinar Pass Subscription will continue uninterrupted at the $395 annual rate.
- If you wish to turn off your auto-renewal, your subscription will expire at the end of its annual term.
- The Unlimited Webinar Pass cannot be cancelled once you have attended more than one webinar.
- Unlimited Webinar Pass holders receive a 50% discount on Full-day (8-hour) webinars.
Value Pass Policies
- Each Value Pass is valid for one (1) year from date of purchase.
- Once your Value Pass has reached the CPE hour limit for either live webinars or self-study courses, you will be charged the full price for each additional program.
- Purchased Value Pass hours are for your individual use and are non-transferable. (For unlimited CPE for your whole firm, see the Unlimited Firm Pass.)
- Value Pass may not be combined with other discounts.
- When a webinar or self-study program is provided by a third party content provider, it may be excluded from the Value Pass Program. Any exclusions will be clearly noted in the program descriptions.
- Full-day (8-hour) webinars are excluded from the Value Pass.
Unlimited Firm Pass Policies
- Subscription is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Users may select any self-study course or attend any live webinar scheduled during the subscription period, and included in their subscription.
- The firm account administrators control which staff may use the Unlimited Firm Pass; Designated staff may be changed only if the original staff member did not use any hours.
- New staff may be added during the subscription year. Upon renewal of the Unlimited Firm Pass, staff who did not enjoy a full year subscription, will pay a reduced fee pro-rated based on the number of months they were active during the prior subscription year.
- Your Unlimited Firm Pass automatically renews unless the administrator cancels before the renewal term begins; Administrators will receive a reminder email 30 days prior to renewal.
- Unlimited Firm Pass fees are refundable within thirty (30) days provided the firm did not use the Pass during that term.
- Unlimited Firm Pass holders receive a 50% discount on Full-day (8-hour) webinars.