Negotiation Skill Building: Ask for the Business & Close the Deal! (Completed)
Date: Friday, February 16, 2018
Instructor: David Osburn
||9:00am Pacific Time
10:00am Mountain Time
11:00am Central Time
12:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
Today’s competitive environment requires the CPA to be a strong negotiator. Attend this proactive webinar and learn to ask for the business and actually close the deal!
This two hour webinar will emphasize negotiation skill building, effective communications, telephone techniques, and the negotiation “process.” The session will also cover the importance of the “human” side of negotiations including “empathy,” “ego,” and “needs.”
Who Should Attend
Sole practitioners, firm partners, CFOs, controllers, department managers, and staff accountants.
- Emphasize negotiation skill building
- Effective communications
- Telephone techniques
- The negotiation "process."
- The importance of the "human" side of negotiations
- Identify how to become a stronger negotiator including asking for the business and closing the deal
- Describe negotiation skill building, effective communications, telephone techniques, and the negotiation process
- Recognize and explore empathy, ego, and needs as they relate to negotiations
NASBA Field of Study
Personal Development (2 hours)