Your Personal Brand: Bring Your Authentic Self to Work
Author: Amy Vetter
||2 hours for CPAs
Your personal brand is how you represent yourself to the outside world; friends, family, and colleagues. It can be tempting to put on a mask, especially with social media, but it’s not authentic and people see through it and may not relate to you at work or personally.
Rather than worrying about your real personality coming through in how you portray yourself to the world, instead embrace it, and intentionally review what you put out into the world and the experience you create. You may find that the people start responding to you differently because they are attracted to people that are authentic.
Once you begin to connect on a more human level, you can create a meaningful relationship, whether in business or at home.
Publication Date: October 2023
Bookkeeper, All CPAs, including sole proprietors, and tax practitioners.
- Beliefs: Assumptions and convictions that are held to be true
- Authentic Self
- Fear and Uncertainty
- Develop Your Personal Purpose Statement
- Personal Growth
- Perception Versus Reality
- Brand Building
- Create a Mantra
- Create a Work Environment that Inspires You
- Create Credibility
- Your Gratitude Practice
- Recognize how to embrace your real personality
- Identify how to connect with others on a more human level
- Identify the journey with the B3 method that relates to striving for success in the workplace
- Identify the root cause of unhappiness and delusion
- Identify the freedom from all sources of conditioning that binds us to small ways of thinking and being
- Identify the number of days generally needed to create a habit
NASBA Field of Study
Personal Development (2 hours)