Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) (Completed)
Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Instructor: Cory Campbell
||9:00am Pacific Time
10:00am Mountain Time
11:00am Central Time
12:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
Advancements in technology improve our lives by offering significant benefits in terms of speed, accuracy, and productivity. Artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics process automation (RPA) allow us to re-imagine new ways to add value to the firm by transforming the way we think about our internal processes. Emergent technologies such as AI and RPA necessitate continuous learning and relearning that will have a profound effect on the accounting profession. As AI and RPA become the norm, what is the impact for skills and workforce transitions required for the future of work?
Who Should Attend
Professionals in public practice, business, government, and education who wish to be knowledgeable about the power of AI and RPA.
- What is RPA? a BOT?? A.I.???
- What can BOT do? What are the limitations?
- What can AI do? What are the limitations?
- What is intelligent automation?
- How will BOTs and A.I. change the future of work?
- What are the key skills I need to develop for the future?
- Differentiate between process-driven (RPA) and data-driven (AI) technologies
- Describe the key capabilities of RPA and AI
- Recognize when and how RPA/AI can add value to the firm and how organizations can leverage this capability
NASBA Field of Study
Information Technology (2 hours)
Basic understanding of accounting and audit standards.