Auditing for Revenue Recognition (Completed)
Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Instructor: Robert K Minniti
||12:00pm Pacific Time
1:00pm Mountain Time
2:00pm Central Time
3:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
Are you up to speed on the new recognition standards and the audit procedures to use to ensure your audit client is compliant with the new revenue recognition standards?
This course is designed for individuals who would like to obtain a basic understanding of auditing for revenue recognition or who would like to review the standards. We will review the revenue recognition standards and the audit procedures for auditing revenue recognition.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, internal auditors, CIAs, external auditors, managers, CFOs and others responsible for revenue recognition decisions.
- New recognition standards and the audit procedures
- Ensure your audit client is compliant with the new revenue recognition standards
- Basic understanding of auditing for revenue recognition
- Review the revenue recognition standards
- Review audit procedures for auditing revenue recognition
- Identify revenue recognition requirements
- Identify revenue recognition audit procedures
NASBA Field of Study
Auditing (2 hours)