Developing Your 30 Day Personal Purpose Plan: Pivoting Your Path (Completed)
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Instructor: Amy Vetter
||9:00am Pacific Time
10:00am Mountain Time
11:00am Central Time
12:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
Maybe you've discovered that you haven't been your most authentic self lately. Perhaps things feel a bit misaligned, and you feel there is a need to make a change. Or maybe you’re just ready for something new or want a new challenge. So, what now?
When we go through these times when we are uncomfortable, we may be tempted to quit everything. It can be overwhelming to start on the journey of self-discovery; it can be a lot of hard work. Sometimes it’s tempting to blame the outside world for the way we feel, rather than do the work personally and look internally for what we need to do to change. But it’s important to do the hard work to align our authentic selves with our purpose and careers. It’s the true path to finding bliss. Join Amy Vetter, from The B³ Method Institute, as she shares insights to help with Pivoting on Your Path.
Who Should Attend
Bookkeepers, all CPAs and sole proprietors, and other tax practitoners.
- Rather than quitting, discover ways to pause to think things over
- Dramatic changes may not be necessary, instead unlock small ways to pivot
- Tap into your own self-awareness to keep you on the path to Bliss and not focus on outside circumstances you can't control
- Recognize that rather than quitting, discover ways to pause to think things over
- Identify dramatic changes may not be necessary, instead unlock small ways to pivot
- Recognize how to tap into your own self-awareness to keep you on the path to Bliss and not focus on outside circumstances you can't control
NASBA Field of Study
Personal Development (2 hours)