New FASB Developments (Completed)
Date: Monday, December 16, 2019
Instructor: Pat Patterson
||9:00am Pacific Time
10:00am Mountain Time
11:00am Central Time
12:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
The presentation will assist you in obtaining a reasonable and high-level understanding of financial reporting issues. Examples, descriptions, and practical implementation solutions will be used to assist the professional in gaining an understanding of the problems and issues facing them with important, complicated, and new pronouncements for the future.
Who Should Attend
Professionals in corporate management and public accounting who need a review of new and recent FASB pronouncements.
- Revenue Recognition
- Financial Instruments
- Private Company Council status and agenda items
- FASB issues with newly released and to be issued pronouncements
- International standards. Their impact and status
- A future view of GAAP
- Other recent and new topics as deemed timely and necessary
- Describe identification and implementation of new and recent FASB standards
- Recognize pending FASB pronouncements and agenda items
NASBA Field of Study
Accounting (2 hours)
Experience in accounting and application of financial reporting standards.