Consolidated Appropriations Act 2021: Tax Changes Galore
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2021
Instructor: Annette Nellen
||12:00pm Pacific Time
1:00pm Mountain Time
2:00pm Central Time
3:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
2 hours Federal Tax Law Updates for EAs and OTRPs
2 hours Federal Tax Updates for CTEC
Once more, a year-end appropriations bill to fund the government also included numerous tax changes. The Consolidated Appropriation Act 2021 (CAA-21) includes over 60 tax changes affecting 2020 returns and beyond. Changes include COVID-19 related items, extenders and more. This webinar covers the changes, IRS guidance, issues, and planning points.
Who Should Attend
Practitioners seeking an understanding of the tax law changes included in CAA-21.
- COVID-19 tax changes included in CAA-21
- Extenders and other tax items of CAA-21
- New issues and planning opportunities presented by CAA-21
- Recognize and explain key tax provisions of CAA-21
- Describe planning considerations presented by the tax provisions of CAA-21
NASBA Field of Study
Taxes (2 hours)
Basic understanding of tax preparation.