QuickBooks Online Accountant Collaborating with Clients
Author: Laura Madeira
||2 hours for CPAs
Don't miss this informative webinar demonstrating QuickBooks Online Accountant.
Publication Date: March 2019
Practicing CPAs, and CPAs in industry responsible for working with clients that use QuickBooks Online edition financial software.
- QuickBooks Online Client Versions
- QuickBooks Online Accountant Overview
- QuickBooks Online Accountant Navigation
- Working in Your Clients' Books
- Accountant Reports and Templates
- QuickBooks Online Resources
- Identify the differences in the QuickBooks Online versions your clients are subscribed to
- Recognize how to evaluate the benefits of QuickBooks Online Accountant
- Recognize how to efficiently navigate QuickBooks Online Accountant
- Identify the basics of working in your clients' files
- Describe the steps to accessing Accountant Report and Report Templates
- Recognize the ability of all QuickBooks Online versions
- Identify why creating a firm ID is necessary in QuickBooks Online Accountant
- Differentiate feature available with QuickBooks Online Accountant, but not available with QuickBooks Online subscriptions
NASBA Field of Study
Computer Software & Applications (2 hours)
A basic understanding of QuickBooks Online.